Over the last couple of months, Hennock Hideaways and Celebrant Rachel have been looking at how to create a festival style venue for weddings and handfastings. This is not unusual, there are many camps around this beautiful county offering such an opportunity. So why is this place different?
- Hennock Hideaways is a family run farm, in an incredible location.
- The family want to make your experience one that is unsurpassed
- The price is amazing
- We can recommend local suppliers so your costs remain fair (we do not take a fee)
- Celebrant Rachel will work with you to ensure your ceremony is completely unique and the one you want
- We often have fairly short notice availability
The fee for 2 days, so all your guests can stay, and complete venue hire, starts from £2000 and this includes the fee for Celebrant Rachel.
Too good to be true, maybe, but we believe it is a fair price. We want all people to have the opportunity to have their celebrations in a beautiful place with a skilled Celebrant, to be able to say what they want to and about the people they want.
Hennock Hideaways and Celebrant Rachel welcome all life celebrations so if you have a joyful event; baby naming, vow renewal, handfasting, wedding we are there for you but we can also accommodate for a celebration of life or a funeral.
Whatever happens, we are sorry but we cannot control the weather, everything else we’ll exceed your expectations and work with you to create the event you have only dreamed of.